The Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar: What You Can Do to Protect Your Money Now
by Addison Wiggin, Samantha Buker
Back in 1970, if you just stashed a dollar coin under the mattress, you’d find it buys you less than two dimes worth of goods today. The Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar explores the top 10 reasons why the dollar is losing value and offers plenty of solutions for how to protect your wealth and prosper during the crisis that lies ahead.
Here are some of the answers you’ll uncover:
- How the central bank has put a stealth tax on your savings; and how you can get that money back!
- Currency Winners: forward-thinking moves from time-tested advisors and investors
- Why the gold market says the U.S. dollar’s days are numbered; and your best ways to play it
- Now that the U.S. has lost its AAA credit rating, what happens next?
- Phase III Retirement Investing—for those that got hit by the dot.com and housing bubbles
- Plus, find out what it takes to keep your standard of living sure by going abroad
Laissez Faire Books: Order Here
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (May 8, 2012)